Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did I Mention...

...that the meniscus in my other knee has torn?

Yep. The left knee feels great.

Now I'm rehabilitating the right knee. It doesn't seem to be quite as bad as the left one was, but it's been enough to keep me from running. I'm rebuilding strength (again) in my knees, and working out aerobically. I have no idea how long it's going to take. The left knee took about a year to heal. It's been about 6 months now on the right knee. I'm hoping that by the end of the year, I'll be back to some regular running.

So, don't expect much in the way of blogging about my running. Cuz it's almost non-existent right now. Once I start running again, I'll blog regularly.

Until then...

C-Ya

2 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

what a string of bad luck Kurt. I hope you are up and running as soon as possible!

11/05/2008 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you riding your bike at all these days?

PS - I tried sneaking in a blink tag on the comment window, but it didn't like that.

11/23/2008 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home