Sunday, April 20, 2008

Recovering from another relapse

Just when things were starting to get better -- the knee decided it was not going to cooperate. There was a bit of a relapse in the knee, and that led to several weeks off. Again.

But, I will not be put off. Unfortunately I have not had access to my normal fitness center lately (that's another story). That is also about to change.

The good news is that the knee is again on the mend. I ran 2 miles on Thursday, and 2 miles this morning, before heading down to the Charles River to watch the Olympic Women's Marathon Trials (Deena won, of course).

As I slowly start running again, I should be posting more often.

Stay tuned for a couple more posts over the next 24 hours! It's marathon weekend here in Boston -- and my wife and I just had lunch with a couple of "famous" blogger marathoners!

C-Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home