Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good:

Ran a hill workout (treadmill) on Tuesday. It felt really good. It's been so long since I've had a good running workout. Then yesterday, I did weights/circuit training...

The Bad:

For some reason, my left knee just decided to stage a mutiny. I couldn't do even half the weight I was used to doing with that leg. What the hell? The elliptical and the rowing were OK, as were the rest of the weights. But for some reason, my left leg was not cooperating...

The Ugly:

When I woke up this morning, there was this big knot in my left quads. It hurt. I think I overdid something (duh).

So I took the day off. Things feel much better tonight. I should probably take it easy tomorrow as well. We'll see how things go.

C-Ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Get a massage :))

1/13/2008 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home