Sunday, November 11, 2007

Short Run -- Not Good

I tried running today. This afternoon. Per PT's advice, stretched, warmed up slowly. Walked about 5 minutes easy, then walked faster for another 5 minutes. Then broke into a very easy jog.

Instant pain.

I lasted maybe 100 meters.

This is just a bit depressing. It's been too long. This week I will likely see an orthopedic knee guy. I suppose get the MRI. PT is pretty sure it's a torn meniscus. It has not improved at all.

At this point, I just really want to know what's going on with the knee. Give it to me straight, Doc. I can take it...

C-Ya

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Here's to hoping for the best. I'm sure you'll heal up fine... rest up!

11/15/2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger runliarun said...

Oh, I am so sorry. This had been going on for a long time.

11/15/2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

have you tried swimming? or water running?? I hear it's a great workout and could really help with the injury depression stuff.

11/18/2007 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home