Monday, November 05, 2007

Missed Posting Yesterday

So if I post twice today does that count? How about once in the morning and once in the evening?

Just finished my physical therapy session a little while ago. The knee is a bit sore. The one-leg stairmaster workout was the killer today.

Yesterday I got out for a decent bike ride from Cambridge out to Lexington and back along the Minuteman trail. Definitely need to get full gloves for those brisk early morning rides. My cycling gloves have the fingers cut off -- the digits were freezing! It was really only about an hour ride, but I went pretty hard. Felt great.

Oh, and how about those Patriots?! [I'm really more of a Red Sox fan -- and that was one sweet World Series by the way...] But it was an exciting finish to yesterday's game -- down by 10 in the 4th quarter -- came back to win it.

C-Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home