Friday, November 02, 2007

I Ran a Little Bit

A very little bit.

During physical therapy.

For one minute at a time.

Backwards.

Uphill.

My knee was a bit sore through most of the morning. Hard to see how I'm going to get to running by next week, but we'll see. Overall, it's felt better this week.

At PT, I've been doing a lot of weight training for the leg (plus all the other usual stuff -- stim treatments while exercising the leg, etc.). I've had to shift my normal waking hours. I've got to get into PT around 6:00 am so I can leave by 8:00 am (since I park my car on the street in downtown Boston -- if it's there after 8:00 am, it's gonna get towed).

So I'm feeling a little tired today.

C-Ya

1 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

Good to see you are back... running a little bit.

11/04/2007 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home