Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back On Track

Well, almost...

I've now gone more than a week with NO PAIN in my foot! (Yeah) On the other hand, the pain in my knee has been lingering. (Boo) However, I think I've figured out what it is -- and it's not my knees. (Yeah) It's inflamation of the hamstring tendons. (Boo)

Left hamstring again?! WTF? The good news is that it seems to be controllable. Icing, gentle stretching, and I've been able to do my 6 and 7 mile runs. That's good, because if I want to make a run at a BQ in Tucson in December, I've got to get my base mileage up -- like NOW.


So, yeah, I am finally getting back on track. The weather has been warm and a bit humid. But the trails are mostly shaded so it's been great recently.

As soon as I know whether I'm back on track for my training schedule, I'll update my upcoming race schedule.

C-Ya

1 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

So sorry the hamstring thing lingers on. But you seem to be keeping it under control.

7/15/2007 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home