Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Coming Up for Air

Just a brief post to let everyone know I am still among the living.

With a huge push to finish up some big tasks at work, the holidays, the marathon training, and problems with my PC, etc., I just really haven't had time to post anything. Hopefully that will be changing in the next couple of weeks.

Oh yeah, my system RAM went bad on my PC. The new RAM arrives tomorrow (along with an upgrade to my video card). I'll be installing that and then re-installing Linux. (The RAM failure took out my linux file system -- the windows files are OK as far as I know. I really didn't lose that much personal data, it's just a hassle re-installing stuff.)

So the training is going pretty well. I did miss two key workouts over the last several weeks (it just got to be too much with a big push at work and the holidays). I missed one long run and one tempo run. I'm back in the swing of things this week and will probably hit my highest mileage ever for a single week.

The daily challenge has continued. I don't have my log book handy, but it's been 300 ab reps per day.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and is enjoying a happy new year. More to come this weekend (after my computer is upgraded).

C-Ya

4 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

Seems none of the problems or hassles or missed workouts robbed you of your upbeat tone. Happy New Year!

1/04/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger D said...

Computer issues suck! Happy New Year Kurt!

1/04/2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Glad to hear from you. It was tough getting through a haiku-less holiday season.

1/05/2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Happy New Year Kurt!

1/06/2007 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home