Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wash My Eyes

Wash my eyes, that I may see,
Yellow return to the willow tree.
Open my ears, that I may hear,
The river running swift and clear.

And please - wash my eyes.
And please - open my ears.

Wash this world, it is one place,
It wears such a mad and a fearful face.
Let the cruel raging cease.
Let these children sleep in peace.

And please - wash this world.
And please - let these children sleep in peace.

- Greg Brown

This song was going through my head for my entire run today (an easy 5 miler on still-muddy trails).

Daily Challenge Status (300 ab reps per day for 100 days):
Day 1: 300 down -- 29,700 to go

C-Ya

1 Comments:

Blogger runliarun said...

29,700 sounds overwhelming. But if you think of it in terms of three months and change it becomes much more manageable. It's funny how our mind processes things. At least mine :)...

11/17/2006 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home