Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why Haven't I Posted Since Sunday?

I have no idea. Here's the summary so far this week.

Monday

Cross training day. Felt just a little sluggish after Sunday's 12 mile run. 1 mile warm-up (treadmill), abs/weights/rowing, 1 mile cool-down (treadmill).

Tuesday

Medium paced 8-mile run (out to Concord and back). Felt very good. Pace was 8:45 going out 4 miles. Pace was 8:41 coming back in (with more uphill). Average pace 8:43. Feeling strong.

Wednesday

An easy 4 mile run on the trails. It's so beautiful out with the Fall colors that I finally did something I've wanted to do for about a year. I took my camera out on my run. I will post a special link to the pics once I get them uploaded. It was actually almost warm again -- mid to high 60's and humid.

Thursday

Another cross training day. Just like Monday (same stuff), but felt much better.

I am finishing up my last week of base conditioning. Next week I will be starting my marathon training program. Stay tuned for more details...

C-Ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Lucky you - you are already starting marathon training. I am still off:)

10/20/2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making us slackers look bad.

I haven't posted since Sunday, and now I feel I need an excuse. It's my carpal tunnel syndrome. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket!

10/21/2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home