Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Slight Change in Plans

"This year April had a blizzard
just to show she did not care
and the new dead leaves on the trees
look like children with gray hair..."
- Dar Williams

So the weather forecast called for a little rain, possibly mixed with snow.

Yeah.

After snowing most of the day (really only a few inches), I decide I better alter my running plan for the day. I was going to go out for 14 miles but decided to swap with tomorrow's scheduled easy run. I know, it's two easy runs in a row, but the weather should be much nicer tomorrow for running outside. I did the 6 miles on the treadmill. It was bearable. I don't usually listen to music while I run so I put the radio on for a change.

Strange, though, how there was no snow accumulation in Cambridge, but several inches out near Concord where I work. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting out for a good run tomorrow. I was going to return to Walden Pond, but since it will be sort of muddy I think I'll stick to the roads. We'll see.

C-Ya

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

If you were still in this area you would be enjoying Spring conditions w/a slim to no possibility of snow for SEVERAL months. Hail and tornados are imminent, however.

I'm only doing the 1/2 in STL and will be doing Grandma's Full in June.

4/07/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Run in the mud....come on, it will be fun. *grin*

4/09/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger D said...

Thanks for your comment!

4/10/2006 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home