Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cool and Wet

long arching branches
drip early Spring rain
where buds poise

Weather is cool and wet. I went out today for an easy 6 miles. There was a drizzle for the first couple of miles. As I crested a nearby hill, the wind picked up and was blowing a cold mist into my face. A little irritating - I could have worn a cap. But all in all, a pretty nice run. The drizzle stopped and as I turned back toward my workplace after 3 miles, it was quite nice running with the breeze.

Tomorrow is supposed to be bit colder yet and I've got a medium long run planned. My legs are only a little tired now, so I should be recovered adequately for the run.

C-Ya

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

Thanks for the weather report... I have vague hopes of being in Boston about this time of year in 2008, specifically on Patriot's Day, specifically on the marathon course... don't tell anyone about my delusions of grandeur. But a 4:15 will get me there. That's a half-hour from my current ballpark, and it's possible that just losing my 20# will do it. If I get there I'll sure look you up!!

4/05/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Kurt in Boston said...

You might want to check out my next entry -- weather can be a bit unpredictable in Boston in April...

4/05/2006 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home