Monday, February 06, 2006

Strange Blogger Behavior

No not me, blogger.com.

For some reason people are not able to leave comments on my most recent post. And what's stranger is that the post no longer seems to exist!? Blogger deleted my haiku?!

I'll repost it when I get home this evening (and another haiku in the works).

Meanwhile...

I started my next training cycle that will culminate in the North Olympic Discovery Marathon next June. And day one of the first week starts off with...

Rest/Recovery Day!

Yeah! This is good because I was TIRED today. Pretty much a result of Sunday's hard 10-miler. I went out in the afternoon and did a 9.2-mile loop around the Charles, then it was just under a mile back to the house. Ten miles total, probably just under a 9:00/mile pace. I just felt like pushing it a bit the whole way. Today my hamstrings were SORE. But an ab workout and some cycling did wonders for them.

Tomorrow? Schedule calls for 9 miles with 10 X 100m strides. Oh boy.

C-Ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah, blogger sucks donkeys! Good thing it's free, or we'd have to file a complaint :) Arent' well-earned rest days da best? :))

2/06/2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home