Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ready to Race

Friday -- did an easy 4 miler along the Minute Man trails at lunchtime. Feeling good. Temperature was about 40F. Kinda chilly. Anita and I signed the lease for our place in Cambridge. We're excited about it. Not excited about the actual logistics in getting all of our stuff moved out here, so now is a really good time to down-size.

Saturday -- after dropping Anita off at the airport, drove up to Andover to pick up my race packet for tomorrow's 10 mile race. Went for another easy run when I got back to the apartment (3 miles, resting up for tomorrow), ate a late lunch, then headed in to work for a few hours.

Looking forward to the 10-mile race tomorrow morning. I'm told the course is not too hilly, and the weather should be pretty nice, so I'm hoping for a good race. I plan to start at about an 8:30 pace and run negative splits throughout. I'm hoping to finish between 1:20 and 1:25.

C-Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home