Friday, November 11, 2005

Moving to Cambridge!

On a non-running note, Anita and I found a house in Cambridge. As we haven't sold the house in Kansas, we'll be renting for a while, and that's fine in the current Boston real estate market. We are so excited to live in Cambridge. For any of you in the area, it's in the Huron Village area, between Harvard Square and Fresh Pond. It's just a block or so from Fresh Pond with it's short running trail, and less than a mile to the Charles River where I do my long runs (yeah!). Plus we'll have room for guests.

So after Tuesday's great run, Wednesday's was bound to be a little less than stellar, and it didn't disappoint. Dragged myself through a 4 mile easy run; pretty tired from the previous day's 8 miler.

Thursday was a little better. Did another easy 4 at lunchtime then a 5 mile hill workout in the evening on the treadmill. Like some of my recent easy 4 milers, it felt too easy and I felt like I had to hold myself back. The hill workout felt invigorating. I think I'm starting to get my fast legs back and I'm looking forward to this weekend's 10 mile race to see how I'm doing.

C-Ya

3 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

We stayed in Cambridge last year for the marathon. It was great!

Running by the river! How lovely!

11/11/2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Some of my best running memories involve runs lunchtime runs along the Charles back when I worked in Boston. You picked a great city to settle in and great neighborhood within it. Congratulations.

11/11/2005 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come and visit next spring.

11/12/2005 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home