Friday, September 23, 2005

Getting There

I am getting so tired of airports. This week it was two days in Melbourne Florida on business (flew into Orlando Tuesday night, back to Boston Thursday night), then back to Kansas City to show the house (gotta get it sold). Anyone wanna buy a house in Overland Park Kansas? Guess I better put pictures up on the web. Running an open house on Sunday. Still need to finish up a couple things around the house before I head back to Boston early Tuesday morning. Of course I can't say the accomodations in Melbourne were disagreeable. Gorgeous B & B on the beach. Too bad we spent almost all our time working. Well, it rained quite a bit also. At least I got one run in Wednesday morning in between rain showers; an easy 4 miler along the beach. I'm quite tired now, but maybe another easy run tomorrow, and then 8 to 10 miles on Sunday morning before the open house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home